PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Pinellas County sheriff’s deputies are seeking the public’s help in locating a missing, endangered man in Dunedin.
Deputies said Charles Morris, 63, was last seen leaving his home along Bayshore Boulevard in Dunedin with his dog around 9 p.m. Tuesday.
The dog later returned to the home without Morris at midnight the same night.
Deputies said Morris suffers from a memory loss related illness and other medical conditions.
He left home without his wallet and cellphone.
Morris does not have good balance and falls frequently.
He is described as 5’10” tall and approximately 250 pounds. He was last seen wearing khaki shorts, a gray t-shirt and athletic shoes.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Boy dies after being shot by sibling in Bradenton
- Fitness blogger dies after reportedly being hit in chest by exploding whipped cream canister
- USF football player arrested for credit card fraud, theft
- Worker dies after being electrocuted at Auburndale distillery
- JCPenney aims to hire 400 workers throughout Tampa Bay
- Which Tampa Bay area county is in the middle of a massive mosquito outbreak?
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.