HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Broken glass on the Howard Frankland Bridge is creating a slowdown for drivers headed to Tampa.
A truck that was carrying glass dropped a sheet of glass in the left lane approaching the Kennedy Boulevard exit.
The glass shattered into multiple lanes.
The two left, northbound lanes are closed as crews clean up the glass.
This is causing a traffic backup of at least one hour, as of 8 a.m. Thursday.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Tropical Storm Cindy makes landfall in Louisiana
- TRAGEDY: Dallas boy, 12, drowns in Tampa hotel pool, sister dies at hospital
- Pasco man arrested after video shows him impersonating law enforcement officer
- Riverview church hit by vandals, symbols, graffiti spray-painted
- Winter Park man arrested for 10 counts of child pornography
- WINNER: $1 million Mega Millions ticket sold in Pasco Co.
- Florida man investigated for harassing manatees after posting viral video
- Pinellas Co. LPN arrested for giving patient morphine without prescription
- Georgia inmates save guard’s life when he collapses during work detail