ORLANDO, Fla. (WESH) — Police are searching for a man who they say shot his former 16-year-old girlfriend.
Orlando police said Kwantedious Lamont Ross, 19, shot the victim at the Willow Key Apartments just off of South Kirkman Road on Arnold Palmer Drive on June 11.
Ross is accused of shooting her once, then walking up to her while she was on the ground and shooting her two more times.
Authorities said Ross left the area, and investigators have been looking for him since.
The victim remains hospitalized.
Anyone with information on Ross’ whereabouts is asked to call 911 or Crimeline.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- TRAGEDY: Dallas boy, 12, drowns in Tampa hotel pool, sister dies at hospital
- WINNER: $1 million Mega Millions ticket sold in Pasco Co.
- Florida man investigated for harassing manatees after posting viral video
- Tropical Storm Cindy forms in Gulf of Mexico
- Pinellas Co. LPN arrested for giving patient morphine without prescription
- Georgia inmates save guard’s life when he collapses during work detail
- Sebring mom who let snake bite baby won’t be prosecuted