TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is asking for help finding a missing and endangered Tampa man.
Investigators believe Daniel Webster II, age 56, is suicidal because of information he included in a letter that he sent to his sister on June 16.
Webster’s last known address on National Drive in Tampa was found to be vacant.
Investigators say he has donated his vehicle and relinquished his apartment.
His cellular phone has also been turned off.
Daniel Webster is 6’ tall and weighs 200 lbs.
Anyone with any information that can help investigators is asked to call the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at (813) 247-8200.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- TRAGEDY: Dallas boy, 12, drowns in Tampa hotel pool, sister dies at hospital
- Polk woman stranded without car after plane crash totals vehicle
- PHOTO: Tampa police seek car involved in possible abduction of woman
- Tropical Storm Cindy forms in Gulf of Mexico
- Pinellas Co. LPN arrested for giving patient morphine without prescription
- Georgia inmates save guard’s life when he collapses during work detail
- Sebring mom who let snake bite baby won’t be prosecuted
- Amazon strikes again; the dressing room in your house