MILTON, Fla. (WFLA) — A Florida AMBER Alert for a 4-year-old girl from Santa Rosa County has been canceled.
Authorities issued the alert for Alanda McCoy on Wednesday morning, saying she may be with 27-year-old William Kavchak.
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement canceled the AMBER Alert Wednesday afternoon, saying the case had been resolved.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- TRAGEDY: Dallas boy, 12, drowns in Tampa hotel pool, sister dies at hospital
- Polk woman stranded without car after plane crash totals vehicle
- PHOTO: Tampa police seek car involved in possible abduction of woman
- Tropical Storm Cindy forms in Gulf of Mexico
- Pinellas Co. LPN arrested for giving patient morphine without prescription
- Georgia inmates save guard’s life when he collapses during work detail
- Sebring mom who let snake bite baby won’t be prosecuted
- Amazon strikes again; the dressing room in your house