(WFLA/NBC News) — Two friends who were driving along a Texas highway realized they had a hitchhiker on board.
But, the friends said they have no idea where they picked him up.
The men were driving along a Texas highway when they spotted a gold and white snake slowly slithering from under the hood of the car.
The wind slowed the serpent’s progress as it tried to make its way to the front.
So the men tried to give it a leg up by pulling the car over to the shoulder, and it worked.
The reptile’s random ride was rattled.
It slithered off the front fender and the men took off, relieved that their hitchhiker finally had hit the highway.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- 4-year-old steals show singing ‘How Far I’ll Go’ at preschool graduation
- Dads race lawn mowers in New York on Father’s Day
- Freckle tattoos are the latest beauty craze on social media
- Taiwan Police K-9 unit has fluffy recruits joining the force
- Lady Gaga releases 4 new Starbucks drinks for special cause
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.