(WFLA) — It’s your lucky day, Barbie! New Ken dolls are now on the market.
Mattel’s new line of Ken dolls include “slim” and “broad” body types, which are causing some “dad-bod” comparisons.
On top of that, the dolls are sporting six new hairstyles, including the infamous man bun and cornrows. They also now come in seven different skin tones.
The new Ken doll line comes after last year’s diverse Barbie dolls that boosted sales up seven percent.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- VIDEO: Snake slithers from hood of car on Texas highway
- 4-year-old steals show singing ‘How Far I’ll Go’ at preschool graduation
- Dads race lawn mowers in New York on Father’s Day
- Freckle tattoos are the latest beauty craze on social media
- Taiwan Police K-9 unit has fluffy recruits joining the force
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.