CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – Tampa Bay area residents who like to fly out of the St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport will soon be able to travel to four more cities.
Allegiant announced that it has added flights to Norfolk, Milwaukee, Phoenix, and Ogdensburg, New York.
Allegiant is also adding seasonal, nonstop service to St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport from Phoenix.
The airline is offering introductory one-way fares to celebrate the new routes.
- Norfolk, Virginia – begins October 4, 2017 with fares as low as $39
- Milwaukee – begins October 13, 2017 with fares as low as $49
- Ogdensburg, New York – begins November 16, 2017 with fares as low as $59
- Phoenix / Mesa – begins November 15, 2017 with fares as low as $69
Seats are limited for introductory fares. Price includes taxes and fees. Fares are one way and not available on all flights. Flights must be purchased by June 22, 2017 for travel by February 13, 2018. For details about optional services and baggage fees, visit Allegiant.com. Additional restrictions may apply.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Tampa police investigate possible abduction
- Pinellas Co. LPN arrested for giving patient morphine without prescription
- Deputies: Man removed window a/c to get into home to attack Polk woman
- VIDEO: Kitten rescued after falling into Hillsborough River
- Officials: Doctor in abuse case wanted to impregnate women
- Autopsy: Cocaine, heroin, ecstasy found in Carrie Fisher’s system
- Child hospitalized after ingesting Xanax, Pinellas Co. man arrested