TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Tampa police say a missing elderly man has been found safe.
On Monday night, police said Thomas Carter, 84, was last seen at 11 a.m. at his doctor’s office at 4700 N. Habana Ave.
Early Tuesday morning, officers said he had been located safe and sound.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: Kitten rescued after falling into Hillsborough River
- Autopsy: Cocaine, heroin, ecstasy found in Carrie Fisher’s system
- Suspect Manhunt: Hernando residents urged to stay inside, schools on lockdown
- Child hospitalized after ingesting Xanax, Pinellas Co. man arrested
- Man shot and killed by ex-girlfriend in Zephyrhills
- Cops: Florida toddler pulls loaded gun from toy box during child welfare check
- Bodies of missing sailors found on stricken US Navy destroyer
- Company offering shocked Pres. Trump one-piece swimsuit