ENGLEWOOD, Fla. (WFLA) — A venomous snake was removed from a Sarasota County neighborhood over the weekend.
An Animal Service Officer with the Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office was called to a residential area in Englewood on Saturday and found a large diamondback rattlesnake.
The officer was able to safely capture the snake and relocate it.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: Kitten rescued after falling into Hillsborough River
- Autopsy: Cocaine, heroin, ecstasy found in Carrie Fisher’s system
- Suspect Manhunt: Hernando residents urged to stay inside, schools on lockdown
- Child hospitalized after ingesting Xanax, Pinellas Co. man arrested
- Man shot and killed by ex-girlfriend in Zephyrhills
- Cops: Florida toddler pulls loaded gun from toy box during child welfare check
- Bodies of missing sailors found on stricken US Navy destroyer
- Company offering shocked Pres. Trump one-piece swimsuit