CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) — A 79-year-old woman who was reported missing in Clearwater has been found safe.
Police started searching for 79-year-old Jadwiga Gostkowski on Monday after the woman was last seen Sunday morning.
Shortly after, she was found safe.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Man shot and killed by ex-girlfriend in Zephyrhills
- Bodies of missing sailors found on stricken US Navy destroyer
- Nurse injured, suspect in custody after shooting inside Ocala emergency room
- Florida woman charged with hiding dad’s body for benefits
- SeaWorld Orlando unveils virtual reality roller coaster
- Study finds surprising number of Americans think chocolate milk comes from brown cows