UPDATE (June 22): The Citrus County Sheriff’s Office says the teen has been found safe
CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Citrus County Sheriff’s Office is asking for help finding a missing teenager.
Investigators say Shauna Mariah Carpenter, 17, was last seen in the city of Hernando.
Shauna is 5’6” tall, she weighs 135 pounds and has brown hair and hazel eyes.
A description of the clothing she was wearing has not been provided.
If you have any information that can help investigators, contact the Citrus County Sheriff’s Office at (352) 726-1121 and ask for Major Crimes.
If you wish to give information anonymously call Citrus County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-ANY-TIPS, or go to http://www.crimstopperscitrus.com.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Deputies: Man removed window a/c to get into home to attack Polk woman
- Girl, 3, dies after dental visit
- VIDEO: Kitten rescued after falling into Hillsborough River
- 8 on Your Side ‘Storefronts for Sex’ investigation prompts protest of Kennedy Blvd. spas
- Autopsy: Cocaine, heroin, ecstasy found in Carrie Fisher’s system
- Child hospitalized after ingesting Xanax, Pinellas Co. man arrested
- Cops: Florida toddler pulls loaded gun from toy box during child welfare check