BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) — The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office says a young boy who went missing from his Bradenton home Saturday night has been found safe.
Around 7 p.m., 9-year-old Caleb Steele walked away from his home on 5th Street East and tried to follow his older brother who left on a bike. His brother did not know Caleb was following him.
Sunday morning, deputies said Caleb was found safe at a friend’s house where he spent the night.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: Machete-wielding homeowner holds armed robbery suspect until officials arrive, 5 arrested
- ‘Bovine bandits’ nabbed in Polk Co. after stealing cows, selling them at auction
- PCSO: Former juvenile justice employee admits to molesting 7-year-old
- Deputies: Bradenton woman admitted to raping child, 6, with her father
- Cops: Drunk caretaker passed out, boy found wandering near busy St. Pete road
- Study finds surprising number of Americans think chocolate milk comes from brown cows