ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WESH) —An 11-year-old boy is in grave condition Sunday night at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children after an accidental shooting.
Orange County firefighters say the boy shot himself in the face Saturday evening at a home on 372 N. Pine Hills Road.
WESH 2 News has a crew on scene.
We will have more updates on this breaking story when more facts are presented.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Man shot and killed by ex-girlfriend in Zephyrhills
- FHP report: Trooper hit and killed after car crash in Alachua County
- Stephen Furst, Flounder in ‘Animal House,’ dies at 63
- Cops: Mom leaves child, 4, at Atlanta airport, skips town in Florida car
- Study finds surprising number of Americans think chocolate milk comes from brown cows
- Reports: Beyoncé and Jay Z welcome twins