LOS ANGELES (AP/WFLA) — Are Beyonce and Jay Z parents again?
The Carter’s and their reps have stayed mum on reports the much-anticipated twins have made their arrival.
Several outlets have published reports with no official confirmation. Even Beyonce’s father, with whom she has had a strained relationship, tweeted congrats Sunday.
Beyonce and Jay Z are usually tight-lipped about their personal lives and waited years to release footage of their wedding and weeks to confirm the birth of daughter Blue Ivy, who is now 5.
They announced she was pregnant with twins in an Instagram post in February. The pregnancy forced Beyonce to bow out of the Coachella music festival in April.
Representatives declined to comment.
The pop star announced her pregnancy in an Instagram post on February, where she can be seen embracing her bump in a garden scene. The post “broke the Internet,” and garnered nearly 11 million likes on Facebook.
The couple’s eldest child, Blue Ivy, was born in 2012.
We will have more updates on this story once more information is released.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Stephen Furst, Flounder in ‘Animal House,’ dies at 63
- Nurse injured, suspect in custody after shooting inside Ocala emergency room
- Cops: Mom leaves child, 4, at Atlanta airport, skips town in Florida car
- Deputies: Bradenton woman admitted to raping child, 6, with her father
- Study finds surprising number of Americans think chocolate milk comes from brown cows