BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) – The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in locating an endangered Bradenton teen who was reported missing on Saturday.
Deputies say Autumn Schimmelpfenning, 14, disappeared from the Manatee Children’s Services group home located at 4812 23rd St. W.
She was last seen wearing a gray hoodie.
According to the sheriff’s office, Schimmelpfenning has emotional issues and has been known to harm herself in the past.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts has been asked to contact the Manatee County Sheriffs Office at 941-747-3011.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Cops: Mom leaves child, 4, at Atlanta airport, skips town in Florida car
- Cosby judge declares mistrial as jury deadlocks again
- VIDEO: Machete-wielding homeowner holds armed robbery suspect until officials arrive, 5 arrested
- ‘Bovine bandits’ nabbed in Polk Co. after stealing cows, selling them at auction
- PCSO: Former juvenile justice employee admits to molesting 7-year-old
- Deputies: Bradenton woman admitted to raping child, 6, with her father
- Study finds surprising number of Americans think chocolate milk comes from brown cows