BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) – Bradenton police are trying to identify an armed robber who held a convenience store clerk at gunpoint and made off with an undisclosed amount of cash Friday night.
It happened at the Kwik Stop convenience store at 2505 26th Avenue West in Bradenton at approximately 10:28 pm.
Police say the unknown suspect entered the store, held the clerk at gunpoint and took an unknown amount of cash from the register. He fled the store and was last seen driving through a nearby apartment complex.
The suspect, a male, was wearing a dark green shirt, dark shorts and black shoes with a white sole.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts has been asked to contact the Bradenton Police Department at 941-932-9300 or Detective Jay Gow at 941-932-9373. You can also leave a tip via e-mail by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Cops: Mom leaves child, 4, at Atlanta airport, skips town in Florida car
- Cosby judge declares mistrial as jury deadlocks again
- VIDEO: Machete-wielding homeowner holds armed robbery suspect until officials arrive, 5 arrested
- ‘Bovine bandits’ nabbed in Polk Co. after stealing cows, selling them at auction
- PCSO: Former juvenile justice employee admits to molesting 7-year-old
- Deputies: Bradenton woman admitted to raping child, 6, with her father
- Study finds surprising number of Americans think chocolate milk comes from brown cows