BRADFORD COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – An inmate who stole a Florida Department of Corrections work and left undetected has been captured.
Thor Bahrman, 33, left the correctional facility undetected and did not harm any FDC staff during the escape.
Bahrman is in the custody of the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office.
Investigative efforts led police to an area off I-295 shortly after 9 p.m.
Members of SWAT and patrol located Bahrman at a nearby gas station, where he was taken into custody.
The stolen van was located in the area.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Woman who sent texts urging suicide guilty of manslaughter
- PCSO: Former juvenile justice employee admits to molesting 7-year-old
- Manhunt Over: Tennessee homeowner with gun helps capture escaped inmates
- Deputies: Bradenton woman admitted to raping child, 6, with her father
- Cops: Drunk caretaker passed out, boy found wandering near busy St. Pete road
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.