GANSBAAI, South Africa (WFLA/NBC) – Drone footage showed a pod of dolphins swimming and playing together off the coast of South Africa on Thursday.
Lloyd Koppel captured the drone footage.
The dolphins played together for over eight hours in the Western Cape.
The footage was shot near Gansbaai, a fishing town.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Tree falls on car in Tampa, killing driver
- Family’s home destroyed while on vacation, cats missing
- Ohio student imprisoned in N. Korea returns home in coma, family adjusting to new reality
- Lakeland man sues friend in dispute over $1M lottery ticket
- WFLA News Channel 8 volunteers for Founder’s Day of Caring
- Speed Busters: Lead feet causing problems for residents, pets on Ridgewood Park Street