BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities say a Bradenton woman admitted to participating in the rape of a 6-year-old child with her father.
Investigators with the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office interviewed Melissa DeLoach, age 28, as part of an investigation into her father, who is accused of raping the child.
Detectives say DeLoach admitted to watching and participating in the sexual assault.
She told detectives that the child was abused five or six times.
DeLoach is being held without bond in the Manatee County Jail.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Cops: Drunk caretaker passed out, boy found wandering near busy St. Pete road
- Target 8: 4 top brass at Hillsborough Fire Rescue suspended, time cards in question
- Manhunt Over: Tennessee homeowner with gun helps capture escaped inmates
- Over 200 Manatee High School students learn AP English exams are void
- Vendors out of place to work after USA Flea Market closes in Pasco
- Woman sues Publix over husband’s deep fryer death
- WFLA News Channel 8 volunteers for Founder’s Day of Caring