TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — Deputies are searching for a suspect after an early-morning shooting at a Tampa bar.
The shooting happened at 4313 Gunn Highway, at a bar called The Break Room.
The call to the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office came in around 2:40 a.m. Thursday.
Deputies said a man was inside the bar when he got into a dispute with another person. They reportedly both went outside, and one man was shot three times.
He showed up at Florida Hospital in Carrollwood. He was transported to TGH for surgery.
HCSO is still looking for the suspect, with an unknown description. Stay with WFLA News Channel 8 for updates on this story.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Driver dead and Tampa roads closed after tree falls on car
- The Latest: Queen hails London firefighters after blazeds
- WFLA News Channel 8 volunteers for Founder’s Day of Caring
- Speed Busters: Lead feet causing problems for residents, pets on Ridgewood Park street
- St. Pete mother of assault victim details attack on 15-year-old daughter
- VIDEO: Bradenton man pops hood, finds snake on engine
- Jacksonville father murdered in front of kids while buying puppy from Facebook ad