NORTH PORT, Fla. (WFLA) — A Sarasota County Chick-fil-A manager was arrested, accused of exchanging sexually explicit photos with one of his juvenile employees.
Daniel Ott, 29, of North Port, was charged with promoting sexual performance by a child and distributing obscene material to a minor.
North Port police said that Ott’s estranged wife found him with the girl in his Lavilla Avenue home in January and reported it to officers.
They discovered that Ott had been sending the girl several images of his body and she was sending him nude photos in return. The digital images contained explicit sexual conversations. Police said this had been going on for about four months from November through February.
At the time, Ott was manager at the Port Charlotte Chick-fil-A and knew the girl was not an adult, police said.
Investigators are concerned that there could be other victims. If you have any information, email email@example.com. You can also just hit the “contact us” button right here their Facebook page and remain anonymous.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Tree falls on car in Tampa, killing driver
- Family’s home destroyed while on vacation, cats missing
- Ohio student imprisoned in N. Korea returns home in coma, family adjusting to new reality
- Lakeland man sues friend in dispute over $1M lottery ticket
- WFLA News Channel 8 volunteers for Founder’s Day of Caring
- Speed Busters: Lead feet causing problems for residents, pets on Ridgewood Park Street