(WFLA) — Trader Joe’s is recalling all lots of its Trader Joe’s Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream because there could be small pieces of metal in the product.
The products have the SKU# 055740. All potentially affected products have been removed from stores and destroyed, according to the company.
No injuries or illnesses have been reported.
If you bought the Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream, you’re asked to throw it away or return it to any Trader Joe’s store for a full refund.
Anyone with questions is asked to contact Trader Joe’s.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- One Year Later: Hundreds gather to remember victims of Pulse shooting in Orlando
- Jacksonville father murdered in front of kids while buying puppy from Facebook ad
- VIDEO: Former President Carter shakes hands with every passenger on flight
- Missing child alert issued for 9-year-old Brevard Co. boy after deadly house fire
- Cops: St. Pete woman overdoses in gas station bathroom in front of 3-year-old child
- Companies end sponsorship over Trump killing scene in play
- Car swallowed by Ocala sinkhole