MALABAR, Fla. (WESH/WFLA) — According to the Brevard County Sheriff’s Office, two adults and one child are missing after a deadly house fire Sunday.
The fire broke out around 10:30 a.m. in Malabar, in the 800 block of Atz Road.
Deputies say there is a death investigation after firefighters found one victim.
A missing child alert has been issued for 9-year-old Sebastian Meachum.
Authorities believe Sebastian may be with Tony and Chrissy Hughes, both 39-years-old.
Tony is described as a white male with brown hair and blue eyes. He is approximately 5’10” tall and was last seen wearing a black Harley Davidson t-shirt, blue jeans and black boots.
Chrissy is described as a white female with brown hair and blue eyes. She is approximately 5’05” tall.
Investigators said the couple may be driving a 2012 Nautic Global Group 18-foot boat. The Florida tag number is 3066PJ.
The Brevard County Property Appraiser website shows that the couple owns a home at 855 Atz Road, and purchased the home in 2014.
Law enforcement officials are asking the public to not approach them, but to contact authorities immediately.
Anyone with information on the child’s whereabouts has been asked to call 911 or the Brevard County Sheriff’s Office at 321-264-5217.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- ‘Making America Great’ billboards in Tampa aim to teach about Islam
- Tyson recalls more than 2 million pounds of breaded chicken products
- Two children dead after being left in car for more than 15 hours
- ‘Neo-nazi’ in National Guard faces federal charges after Tampa Palms murders
- Adam West, who played 1960s-era Batman, dies at 88
- ‘Funyun’ the seahorse recovering at Clearwater Marine Aquarium