SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) — Emergency officials in Sarasota County have successfully rescued a construction worker that was dangling from the side of a building.
Sarasota County Emergency Services were called to a building that’s under construction in downtown Sarasota around 11 a.m. Crews said the worker was near the 17th floor.
Police were on the scene assisting with traffic control near 1 North Tamiami Trail.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- DUI suspect crashes car into St. Pete house
- Tyson recalls more than 2 million pounds of breaded chicken products
- Two children dead after being left in car for more than 15 hours
- ‘Neo-nazi’ in National Guard faces federal charges after Tampa Palms murders
- Adam West, who played 1960s-era Batman, dies at 88
- ‘Funyun’ the seahorse recovering at Clearwater Marine Aquarium