CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) — Law enforcement officials have canceled a Silver Alert for an 83-year-old Clearwater man.
Authorities issued the alert for Arnold Frye on Saturday after he left his home and never returned.
On Sunday, police announced they found Frye on Clearwater Beach.
He is in good condition and was picked up by his family.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s ex-boyfriend Nick Gordon arrested in Florida for domestic violence, kidnapping
- Autopsy: Volusia Co. parents died of fentanyl OD with kids in car
- Spring Hill woman charged after being contacted by 15-year-old for sex
- ‘Neo-nazi’ in National Guard faces federal charges after Tampa Palms murders
- SUV driver caught on camera too close to bikers in Sarasota
- ‘Funyun’ the seahorse recovering at Clearwater Marine Aquarium