VIENNA, Austria (WFLA/NBC) – An adorable orangutan is the latest to join the global frenzy that is the fidget spinner.
Nonja, the start of the Vienna Zoo, observed her caretakers playing with the gadget.
When Nonja showed enough interest, the toy was given to her to play with.
The orangutan was able to master the basics of the spinner, while using a stick to help, in no time.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Fired FBI Director Comey’s testimony puts spotlight on Trump
- Trump speaks at religious conference during Comey testimony
- Things to know about ex-FBI head James Comey’s testimony
- Police looking for suspect after two died in St. Petersburg shooting
- St. Pete police searching for car after collision throwing a man from his wheelchair
- 79-year-old grandma goes viral for doing a keg stand
BACK TO TOP STORIES
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.