ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – St. Petersburg Police Department officers responded to a fatal traffic accident on Thursday evening.
The accident happened at 6th Avenue South and 28th Street at 6:15 p.m.
Investigators say a vehicle and a motorcycle were involved in the crash. The motorcyclist was killed.
The area around the intersection of 6th Avenue South and 28th Street was closed to traffic.
The name of the victim has not been released.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Fired FBI Director Comey’s testimony puts spotlight on Trump
- Trump speaks at religious conference during Comey testimony
- Things to know about ex-FBI head James Comey’s testimony
- Police looking for suspect after two died in St. Petersburg shooting
- St. Pete police searching for car after collision throwing a man from his wheelchair
- 79-year-old grandma goes viral for doing a keg stand
BACK TO TOP STORIES
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.