PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office is working to uncover a 10-year old mystery— whatever happened to Tammy Walker?
On November 1, 2006, Walker, 36, went missing from the area of Van Doren Avenue in New Port Richey and has not been seen since.
At the time, her residence was listed as 3636 Bradford Drive, Holiday.
Her friend reported her missing, telling detectives she grew concerned after she hadn’t heard from Walker in over two weeks.
Walker’s case was featured on the sheriff’s office’s Facebook page for Cold Case Thursday. They’re asking for the public’s help in finding more information regarding her disappearance.
Anyone with information has been asked to contact Sergeant Hatcher at firstname.lastname@example.org, Detective Koenig at email@example.com, or Detective Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for up to a $3,000 reward, please contact the Crime Stoppers of Tampa Bay, Inc. at 1-800-873-TIPS or submit a tip online at https://www.tipsubmit.com/WebTips.aspx?AgencyID=615.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Police looking for suspect after two died in St. Petersburg shooting
- St. Pete police searching for car after collision throwing a man from his wheelchair
- Things to know about ex-FBI head James Comey’s testimony
- 79-year-old grandma goes viral for doing a keg stand
- Safety Harbor city commissioners to vote on backyard chickens
- Florida advocate for women and girls wins photojournalism award
BACK TO TOP STORIES