(WFLA/NBC News) — One cool 79-year-old grandma did her first keg stand at a family graduation party in Texas, and people are loving it.
One cool 79-year-old grandma did her first keg stand at a family graduation party in Texas, and people are loving it.
It was Munoz’s brother’s graduation party and Grandma Muriel insisted on doing a keg stand.
A keg stand is a party move in which you’re held upside down when you drink beer from a keg, and Munoz’s grandma took it like a champ.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- Doctors deliver baby gorilla at Philly Zoo
- Celebrate Chocolate Ice Cream Day with free ice cream
- 11-year-old boy with autism conquers fear of roller coasters
- Social media helps 93-year-old bride find wedding dress
- Canada combats teen sexting with naked mole rat campaign
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.