EVERGLADES CITY, Fla. (WFLA/WBBH) – One Floridian found a creative way to get around flooded roads in Collier County on Tuesday.
According to WBBH, Everglades City was mostly underwater due to rains and many roads are closed.
Non-residents have been asked to stay away, due to the flooded roads.
That didn’t stop one person from venturing into the roads on water skis, towed by an ATV.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Deputies: Sebring woman let snake bite baby
- Man accused of shooting at Pinellas Uber driver, passengers
- St. Pete residents upset over hate signs posted in neighbor’s yard
- Co-worker asked for protection from Orlando workplace gunman who killed 5
- Authorities identify disgruntled ex-worker, 5 people he killed at Orlando business
- Deputies: Man stuffed 15 bottles of motor oil, 30 DVDs down his pants at Polk 7-Eleven
- Georgia man wrangles snake out of gas pump
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.