(WFLA/CNN) — A father in Texas attended his son’s high school graduation wearing a very memorable tie.
Back in first grade, his son gave him a Pokemon tie for Father’s Day.
Eleven years later, he surprised his son by wearing the tie on his big day.
A photo of the pair on Twitter has already received more than 400,000 likes.
According to his son’s profile, he’ll be attending the University of Texas at Austin.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- 11-year-old boy with autism conquers fear of roller coasters
- Social media helps 93-year-old bride find wedding dress
- Canada combats teen sexting with naked mole rat campaign
- National Doughnut Day and help kids in Tampa Bay
- Work up a sweat while touring the Met Museum
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.