CEDARTOWN, Ga. (WFLA/NBC) – A Georgia man is being called a hero for pulling a nearly four-foot long snake from inside a gas pump.
Brandon Radke pulled the rat snake out from inside the pump at a gas station in Cedertown, Georgia.
He used his shirt and the nozzle of the pump to wrangle the reptile.
He called the removal “no big deal.” Rat snakes are non-venomous.
Once wrangled from the pump, the snake was released back into the wild in the nearby woods.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Suspect dead in Polk County deputy-involved shooting
- Authorities identify disgruntled ex-worker, 5 people he killed at Orlando business
- Deputies: Man stuffed 15 bottles of motor oil, 30 DVDs down his pants at Polk 7-Eleven
- Girls sentenced in school bathroom attack that led to death
- St. Pete residents upset over hate signs posted in neighbor’s yard
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.