VALRICO, Fla. (WFLA) — A Tampa Bay area classroom decided to end this school year on a musical note, and it’s getting a lot of attention online.
John Latacz is a second-grade teacher at Valrico Academy in Hillsborough County. This was his first year teaching, but he’s been playing guitar for 16 years.
To mark the end of the school year, he put his music skills to use and wrote a song with his second-graders. The class performed it together on their last day of school on May 26 as they celebrated with a pajama day.
Latacz shared the full video of the performance on his Facebook page.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Man accused of throwing object at flamingo at Busch Gardens
- Sheriff: Missing Haines City woman committed suicide
- Great-grandmother blamed for not saving baby killed in Tampa fire speaks out
- Disney Parks see slight drop in attendance
- 1-year-old Ohio boy hospitalized after opioid overdose
- These hurricane supplies are tax-free this weekend in Florida