(WFLA/CNN) — How about this for a unique workout?
These folks are getting sweaty in the halls of the Met Museum in New York City.
Participants do choreographed dances and workouts as they walk as much as two miles through the museum.
It is called the “Museum Workout.”
The workout is happening on Thursdays through Sundays from now until mid-December.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- Instagram celebrates Pride 2017 with new features
- PHOTOS: 2 arrested after posting photos on Snapchat of baby gator drinking beer
- National Doughnut Day and help kids in Tampa BayDay
- Grande and celebrity pals to play Manchester on Sunday
- After 17 years of trying, couple gives birth to sextuplets
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.