LOS ANGELES (WCMH) — There’s a new men’s fashion trend that the Internet isn’t sure whether to love or hate.
Los Angeles-based company Hologram City is accepting pre-orders for “Lacey Shorts,” which are just what they sound like–men’s shorts made of all-lace fabric.
The shorts are $49 and are come in a variety of pastel colors. Hologram City also sells an all-lace shirt to go with the shorts.
Metro UK reports that US rapper Cazwell commissioned the owner of Hologram City to create the look for his next single.
The pre-sale for the lacey shorts and shirts started Friday at 10am. You can get yours here.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- Instagram celebrates Pride 2017 with new features
- PHOTOS: 2 arrested after posting photos on Snapchat of baby gator drinking beer
- National Doughnut Day and help kids in Tampa BayDay
- Grande and celebrity pals to play Manchester on Sunday
- After 17 years of trying, couple gives birth to sextuplets
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.