(WFLA) — A popular 90s breakfast cereal that has been absent from American store shelves for ten years is now making a comeback.
Post Consumer Brands said Oreo O’s are returning to store shelves starting June 2017.
For those who’ve never had Oreo O’s, they’re little crunchy O’s combined with Oreo cookie bits in a crème coating.
Oreo O’s were sold in the states from 1998 to 2007.
Since then, fans have been getting their hands on pricey boxes on eBay auctions or having their friends mail them boxes from South Korea where a version of the cereal
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- Instagram celebrates Pride 2017 with new features
- PHOTOS: 2 arrested after posting photos on Snapchat of baby gator drinking beer
- A toast! To celebrating National Wine Day
- Grande and celebrity pals to play Manchester on Sunday
- After 17 years of trying, couple gives birth to sextuplets
the latest trending news straight from social media.
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.