(WFLA) — Instagram is getting the rainbow treatment for LGBTQ Pride Month.
The social media site announced a new set of tools to celebrate Pride 2017.
For June only, Instagram is offering new pride stickers. The stickers include rainbow-tinted shades and a rainbow bullhorn.
All of the stickers were designed by LGBTQ artists.
If you’re new to personalizing your Instagram posts with stickers, you can find them on the stickers tray in your Instagram story.
A new rainbow brush in the app will also let you draw a rainbow on any photo.
Additionally, in honor of pride, Instagram is encouraging users to add #kindcomments and #pride2017 when tagging photos.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- Tampa Bay athletes reach for 2017 Reebok Crossfit Games
- PHOTOS: 2 arrested after posting photos on Snapchat of baby gator drinking beer
- A toast! To celebrating National Wine Day
- Grande and celebrity pals to play Manchester on Sunday
- After 17 years of trying, couple gives birth to sextuplets
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.