PENSACOLA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Florida Department of Law Enforcement has cancelled a missing child alert for a 12-year-old Pensacola girl.
Authorities say Naomi Jones was last seen in the 1000th block of East Johnson Avenue in Pensacola.
The case was cancelled Monday at 7:20 p.m. No further information was released.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Police calling disappearance of Haines City woman ‘suspicious’
- Thieves in bathing suits target hotel rooms on Clearwater Beach
- Deputies: Toddler found roaming Ruskin store alone while guardian is passed out in car
- 16-year-old girl accused of hacking Uber driver to death
- Map shows the most misspelled word in each state
- Feeling insulted, Mexican business to market ‘Trump’ toilet paper