RUSKIN, Fla. (WFLA) – Fire rescue crews have responded to a structure and brush fire in Ruskin.
The fire broke out at a mobile home in the 3300 block of 18th Ave. SE on Thursday afternoon, and spread into a brush fire, according to the Hillsborough County Fire Rescue.
The fire grew to one acre and is contained at this time.
No injuries were reported, but the home was burned to the ground.
Stay on WFLA.com for more updates on this developing story.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Police calling disappearance of Haines City woman ‘suspicious’
- Thieves in bathing suits target hotel rooms on Clearwater Beach
- Deputies: Toddler found roaming Ruskin store alone while guardian is passed out in car
- 16-year-old girl accused of hacking Uber driver to death
- Map shows the most misspelled word in each state
- Feeling insulted, Mexican business to market ‘Trump’ toilet paper