ORLANDO, Fla. (WFLA) – SeaWorld Orlando and Bubble Legendary are collaborating to present “Pop,” a live, artistic performance that is distinct to SeaWorld.
Fan Yang, world-renowned bubble legend brings his talent to the stage in a performance choreographed to music, with bubbles of all shapes and sizes.
The set features 23-foot tall screens that flank the stage with state-of-the-art lighting, sound and lasers.
Pop performs two to four times a day at SeaWorld’s Nautilus Theater through September 4. The show does not perform on Thursdays.
SeaWorld will continue to announce a full line-up of new attractions for the summer.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Map shows the most misspelled words in each state
- NASA announces first mission to touch sun
- Trump assails Kathy Griffin for harsh video
- Fired behavioral therapist arrested for lewd molestation in Polk Co.
- Off-duty deputy saves 4-year-old from drowning in Panama City Beach
- Police take selfie with drunk man after driving him home