(WFLA/AP) – Photos were released Wednesday of the car Tiger Woods was driving when he was arrested on suspicion of DUI in Palm Beach County on Monday.
An affidavit released Tuesday said Woods was alone and wearing his seat belt when Jupiter Police officers found his Mercedes early Monday in the right lane. The car’s engine was running and its lights were on.
Woods said an unexpected reaction to prescription medicine led to his arrest. He spent nearly four hours in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Woods says he didn’t realize the mix of medications affected him that strongly.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Map shows the most misspelled words in each state
- NASA announces first mission to touch sun
- Trump assails Kathy Griffin for harsh video
- Fired behavioral therapist arrested for lewd molestation in Polk Co.
- Off-duty deputy saves 4-year-old from drowning in Panama City Beach
- Police take selfie with drunk man after driving him home