HOLIDAY, Fla. (WFLA) — Deputies are asking for the public’s help to identify a man they say exposed himself to a woman outside of a grocery store in Pasco County.
The suspect approached a woman in front of the Winn-Dixie store on US-19 in Holiday last week, according to deputies. After a brief conversation with her, investigators say the man removed his genitals from his pants and started to touch himself in front of the woman.
He then left in a dark blue or black SUV. Deputies believe it was a 1999 to 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Anyone with information is asked to call 1-800-706-2488.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- First case of ‘dog flu’ in Florida, can make your pet sick or can kill
- Map shows the most misspelled word in each state
- Husband of Mary Kay Letourneau, teacher arrested for rape, files for separation
- Autopsy: Trans-Siberian Orchestra founder Paul O’Neill died from accidental overdose
- 4 Tampa Bay area attorneys disbarred or had licenses revoked by Florida Supreme Court
- Police report: Golfer Tiger Woods found asleep at the wheel