MANCHESTER, England (WFLA/CNN) – Hundreds gathered for a vigil in Manchester to remember those killed one week ago in a terror attack on Monday.
The vigil was held at St. Ann’s Square.
Suicide bomber Salman Abedi killed 22 people at Manchester Arena after an Ariana Grande Concert on May 22.
The Manchester City Council tweeted a photo of the vigil with the caption “Manchester remembers.”
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Ambulance hit by car rolls over in Clearwater
- Parasitic infection spread by pools on the rise
- ‘I ain’t fit to live’: Police say Mississippi gunman kills 8
- Police: Polk man used receipt to solicit teen to perform sex act
- Cops: Florida woman paid boy, 15, hundreds of dollars for sex
- Shark leaps into boat and lands on Australian fisherman
- Apps infected with malware may have impacted up to 36 million Android devices