CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) — The City of Clearwater says no one was injured in a crash involving an ambulance Monday morning.
Officials say a car ran a red light at the intersection of Drew Street and Fort Harrison Avenue around 7 a.m. and hit the Sunstar ambulance, causing it to roll onto its side.
There was no patient in the ambulance at the time and it was not responding to a call.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- ‘I ain’t fit to live’: Police say Mississippi gunman kills 8
- Police: Polk man used receipt to solicit teen to perform sex act
- Tampa teen drowns in Ocala
- Cops: Florida woman paid boy, 15, hundreds of dollars for sex
- Apps infected with malware may have impacted up to 36 million Android devices
- VIDEO: Tarpon Springs police honor slain officer at his children’s graduation