TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Florida Department of Transportation responded to a crash on I-275 in Tampa that backed up traffic temporarily.
For a short time, northbound lanes were blocked at Exit 48 Sligh Ave., and traffic was backed up until Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, according to the FDOT.
Traffic seems to be flowing smoothly at this time.
It’s still unclear how severe this accident was, and how many vehicles were involved in the collision.
This is a developing situation. We will have more updates on WFLA.com when more information is released.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Legendary Southern rock singer Gregg Allman dies at 69
- Apps infected with malware may have impacted up to 36 million Android devices
- 2 charged after forcing baby alligator to drink beer
- Brandon middle school students facing felony child pornography charges
- Pasco mom missing almost 2 months, case a high priority for sheriff’s office
- Police: Man hurling racial slurs kills 2, injures 1 on train
- NOAA predicts above-normal 2017 hurricane season