(WFLA) – Chipotle admits hackers may have stolen vital credit card information from customers.
The information includes credit card numbers, expiration dates and security codes.
The data was stolen during a malware breach at Chipotle stores between March and April.
Customers should closely monitor their credit card statements.
The website lists multiple locations in the Tampa Bay area that may have been affected by the malware breach.
If customers have questions regarding the incident, you can call 888-738-0534 Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m., or Saturday and Sunday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Pasco mom missing almost 2 months, case a high priority for sheriff’s office
- Clearwater woman victim of makeup line scam claimed to be started by ‘Fixer Upper’ star
- Naked man holding bucket steals ‘Aspyre’ Lakeland swan, truck
- Neighborhood grouch caught on video unplugging bounce house at Florida 1-year-old’s birthday
- NOAA predicts above-normal 2017 hurricane season
- Cops: Tampa body shop owner shoots, kills former employee during argument
- What happened to baby Sabrina Aisenberg, who vanished in 1997?