UPDATE: Mr. Palmer has been found safe
LAKELAND, Fla. (WFLA) — Lakeland police are asking for help finding a missing and endangered elderly man who suffers from dementia.
Investigators say Grady Lamarr Palmer, age 76, was last seen at 7:30 p.m. on May 24.
He was driving a green Ford Explorer with Florida tag 193-OKB.
Investigators say Palmer did not return to his home on East Memorial Boulevard
- Palmer was wearing green khaki pants, a beige button shirt, a navy blue golf cap, and black dress shoes.
- He is 5′ 8″ and 150 lbs.
If you have information about Grady Palmer, call the Lakeland Police Department at 863-834-6900.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Cops: Tampa body shop owner shoots, kills former employee during argument
- What happened to baby Sabrina Aisenberg, who vanished in 1997?
- Cops: Toddler dead after mother’s boyfriend performs ‘wrestling moves’ on her
- Polk County native Chris Blue is ‘The Voice’
- Isabella, Liam most popular baby names in Florida last year