CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – A teenager was flown to a hospital after getting stuck between two pipes in Clearwater.
Fire and rescue crews were called to the 1300 block of Franklin Street at 4:25 p.m.
It took firefighters seven minutes to free the 14-year-old girl. Firefighters used a combination of inflatable rescue air bags and wooden blocks.
The girl was flown to Bayfront Health St. Petersburg for treatment of a leg injury.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Cops: Tampa body shop owner shoots, kills former employee during argument
- What happened to baby Sabrina Aisenberg, who vanished in 1997?
- Cops: Toddler dead after mother’s boyfriend performs ‘wrestling moves’ on her
- Polk County native Chris Blue is ‘The Voice’
- Isabella, Liam most popular baby names in Florida last year