TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE: Tampa Police Department has confirmed that Travis Parish has been found safe.
Original story is below:
The Tampa Police Department is asking for the public’s help in finding Travis E. Parish, 20, who was recently reported missing.
Parish is described as a 5’10” white male weighing 180-200 pounds. Police say he has tattoos on both of his biceps and was last seen wearing a white t-shirt and black gym shorts.
He may be driving a white 2017 Ford Mustang with the Florida tag IFS L52.
Parish is in need of immediate medical care, according to police.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts has been asked to contact the Tampa Police Department at (813) 231-6130.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- 3 more arrests made in deadly Manchester concert bombing
- MUGSHOTS: 39 arrested in Polk Co. child predator and prostitution bust
- Super Bowl LV moved from LA to Tampa
- Pasco girl discovers realistic replica handgun in driveway
- Polk County native Chris Blue is ‘The Voice’
- Hackers may have names of thousands of Florida gun owners
- Hillsborough sheriff seeks help finding missing, endangered woman with gun